Good Samaritan Lodge
Founded: November 9, 1870
Wor. Master: Paul Craigie
Good Samaritan Lodge serves the communities of Reading and Stoneham. It was instituted on November 9, 1870 and Constituted on September 3, 1871: strengthened by King Cyrus Lodge - Merged May 22, 2003 (Constituted January 4, 1877, instituted
October 18, 1875.)
The lodge original held meetings in the center of town. In 1974 a new building was constructed at its current location 110 Haven Street just outside the center of town
It is a two story building with the lodge hall on the second floor with a function hall on the first floor which is operated by the Reading Masonic Building Assn.